Firelight is committed to respecting diversity within our workforce and specifically to increasing the number of indigenous employees within our organization. As a result, we encourage all indigenous applicants to self-identify in our recruitment and staffing processes and preference may be given to these applicants.
Current career opportunities:
- Impact and Benefit and Socio-economic Researcher in the Edmonton Office (open until filled)
- Environmental Assessment and Regulatory Researcher in the Edmonton Office (open until filled) Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn to stay informed. Thank you!
Recently closed career opportunities:
- Research Intern in Ecology in the Victoria Office (closed February 24, 2020)
- Research Intern in Knowledge and Use Studies, Indigenous Health, in the Vancouver Office (closed January 17, 2020)
- Junior Researcher in the Vancouver Office (closed October 9, 2019)